“What an awesome experience! I’ve been in education for more than 20 years and I have not seen a more positive program.” — Principal Steve Gough, Comstock Park High School
Empowering youth to be the best version of themselves!
L.A. Stewart Presentations has a heart and passion for young people.
Since 1984, we have been committed to developing confident, respectful leaders. We are passionate about partnering with schools and organizations to create a unified culture where, despite disagreement, everyone is respected…a culture where everyone encourages and helps each other to be their very best. We believe that when students and staff members strengthen and build one another up they create an environment of hope where they can reach their individual and collective potential.
Praised for relevance and impact on teen and adult audiences alike, L.A. Stewart energetically captures attention through active audience participation, life-changing stories, music, drama, and discussion.
Our intense messages of respect for self and others creates a lasting impression and sparks the passion in each individual to powerfully and positively impact their world!
We impact youth and change lives through:
- Keynotes and workshops for conventions, retreats, gifted & talented programs and university programs
- In-depth student council and student leadership training
- Youth and community leadership conferences
- Interactive student assemblies
- Staff development programs and parent talks
- Brainstorming and discussion sessions
- School / community climate consultations and programs
Speakers that Captivate
Energetically capturing attention through active audience participation, life-changing stories, music, drama and discussion.